2-in/2-out USB-C Audio Interface with 1 Microphone Preamp, 1 JFET DI, Bus Power, 2 Headphone Outputs, and Software Bundle – Mac/PC/iOS
Audient ID4 MKII USB Audio Interface had the audio industry rethinking what an entry-level audio interface could offer. Now, with the Audient iD4 MKII, Audient’s Little Interface That Could is an even better value for home and mobile music producers. Packing large-format console performance into a sleek desktop chassis, the Audient iD4 MKII fortifies your studio with one of Audient’s renowned Class A console mic preamps — the very same found in Audient’s ASP8024-HE recording console — along with an analog JFET DI stage to authentically capture the depth and dimension of your guitar or accompaniment instrument. We at Sweetwater are pleased to report that this latest version of Audient’s iD4 packs even better audio conversion, zippy USB 3.0 transmission speeds, and a future-looking USB-C connection for greater compatibility with modern laptops and tablets. Two studio-grade headphone outputs and a console-style monitor control supply trustworthy track monitoring and audiophile music reproduction. Then there’s Audient’s intuitive ScrollControl virtual scroll wheel, which lets you use the iD4 MKII’s big volume knob to tweak DAW and plug-in parameters and even dim your monitor output on command. Also new for MKII is Audient’s fully loaded ARC software suite, which gives you instruments, cab sims, plug-in FX, and Steinberg’s Cubase/Cubasis LE3 desktop and mobile DAWs upon product registration. Take it from recording engineers at Sweetwater: the Audient iD4 brought major value to the home and mobile studio. And with Audient’s iD4 MKII USB-C audio interface, there’s even more to love in this little box.
- Updated cosmetics — A sleek new gunmetal housing and cleaner top-down interface gives the iD4 MKII a look and workflow that are better built to stand the test of time in your studio.
- USB 3.0 speeds — With a data transmission cap that’s 10 times higher than its predecessor, the iD4 MKII boasts a much snappier connection to your laptop or iOS device. This translates to lower latency and much-reduced round-trip speeds.
- Forward-looking USB-C connection — A USB-C to USB-C connection (cable included) makes the MKII version of the iD4 compatible with even more modern devices on the market. It’s completely USB 3.0 bus powered, so you can produce great music and content beyond the studio walls.
- Even better audio performance — The previous iD4 was one of the cleanest and quietest interfaces in its class. We’re pleased to report that the iD4 MKII is even better, with an improved dynamic range on both the ADC (+7dB) and DAC (+11dB). This means, whether you’re tracking or monitoring, the MKII is your key to a cleaner, quieter studio.
- Studio-grade headphone amp — A new 600Ω headphone amplifier with dual independent outputs (1/4″ and 1/8″) makes the iD4 the ideal front end for track monitoring to casual listening.
- Free ARC software suite — Thanks to its included software bundle, the iD4 MKII is an even better option for budding songwriters and producers. Registering your product online gets you access to Steinberg’s Cubase/Cubasis LE3 DAW, the Two Notes Wall of Sound cab simulation, a host of virtual instruments from Waldorf and Gforce, and three introductory courses from Produce Like a Pro.