Boss GT1 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Flagship Amps and Effects in a Portable Package
– Powered by their flagship GT-series engine, BOSS’s GT-1 guitar multi-effects pedal packs their best amp models and effects into a compact floor unit.
– A streamlined interface makes choosing and tweaking patches quick and easy.
– Keep an eye on your parameters with the easy-to-read backlit LCD.
– Take command of your performance with the GT-1’s assignable control switch and expression pedal.
– Enjoy a clean, noise-free signal, courtesy of 24-bit converters and BOSS’s proprietary Adaptive Focus method.
– The BOSS GT-1 guitar multi-effects pedal fits easily in your gig bag, thanks to its smooth, modern design, and runs for up to seven hours on four AA batteries.
BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-effects Pedal at a Glance:
– Exceptional sound in a portable package
– Streamlined interface makes choosing and tweaking patches a piece of cake
– Footswitches and external jacks pack maximum control into a small space
– BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio expand your capabilities
Exceptional sound in a portable package
– The GT-1 is armed with BOSS’s flagship-class GT sound engine, so it yields exceptional tone and incredible sound-shaping capabilities.
– There are 108 effects packed into the GT-1, ranging from classic stompboxes like the OD-1 Overdrive to modern MDP-powered effects.
– A plethora of COSM amp models is also at your fingertips.
– There’s even a 32-second phrase looper onboard BOSS’s proprietary Adaptive Focus method improves the signal-to-noise ratio of the 24-bit converters.
– And everything is jammed into a 2-pound floor unit that fits easily in your gig bag’s accessory compartment.
Streamlined interface makes choosing and tweaking patches a piece of cake
– When we tested out the BOSS GT-1 here at Sweetwater, we found that it’s child’s play to navigate around its streamlined interface.
– Beginners can discover cool tones right away, and experienced guitarists can dial in advanced parameters quickly and intuitively.
– Select patches by genre, distortion, or effect type with the Easy Select function.
– Effortlessly tweak drive, modulation, and echo tones with the Easy Edit function.
– Clearly laid-out panel buttons provide quick on/off switches for effect groups and unlock deeper parameters for fine-tuning your sound.
– A backlit LCD makes monitoring your parameters a breeze.
Footswitches and external jacks pack maximum control into a small space
– Achieve control over patch selection, tuner access, looper control, and more with the BOSS GT-1’s footswitches.
– The freely assignable control switch serves as a tap tempo, effects on/off, and more.
– The onboard expression pedal manipulates volume, wah, and other effects parameters.
– Increase the GT-1’s capabilities with up to two external footswitches.
– Or add a second expression pedal for more real-time control.
– You can also plug the GT-1 directly into your DAW via USB for recording and re-amping.
BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio expand your capabilities
– Download free patch collections for your GT-1 from BOSS Tone Central.
– These patches were crafted by professional guitarists and are dialed in and ready to use.
– They also make great starting points for players who want to craft their own custom sounds.
– The free BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian software provides integrated access to all of BOSS Tone Central’s patch collections.
BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-effects Pedal Features:
– Guitar multi-effects packed into a compact floor unit
– Easy Select and Easy Edit functions make choosing and tweaking patches quick and easy
– Easy-to-read backlit LCD for keeping an eye on your parameters
– Assignable control switch and expression pedal for controlling your performance
– 24-bit converters and BOSS’s proprietary Adaptive Focus method offer excellent sound quality
– Smooth, modern design fits easily in your gig bag
– 4 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of playing time
– Download free ready-to-play patches from BOSS Tone Central
– The BOSS GT-1 packs awesome tones into a compact guitar multi-effects pedal.