What’s the one thing that almost all small venue musicians strive for when it comes to amplifiers? Some might say “pure immersive tone”, which would undoubtedly be followed by “portability”.
The Ibanez T Series Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers deliver exactly that, along with the striking appearance of a hand-crafted boutique amplifier. Whether you’re playing the local coffee shop or you’re gigging at religious venues, the sounds of the T Series will fill the room. Plus, you won’t have to break your back getting your amp in and out. The Ibanez T Series was designed with portability in mind.
– Mic Input: The mic input features an independent preamp, so it won’t be colored by effects going through the guitar side. It also features independent volume, bass and treble controls.
– Chorus, Reverb: All Troubadour amps include chorus for producing natural, beautiful tones as well as reverb for a wider variety of sound options.
– AUX In: All Troubadour amps feature an AUX input which can be used to connect a CD or digital audio player making jamming along to backing tracks a snap.
– Output: 30W @ 8Ohm
– Speaker: 8″ Coaxial Speaker (with tweeter)
– Controls: Guitar Channel with Volume, Bass, Treble, Chorus Speed and ON/OFF switch, Microphone Channel with Volume, Bass Treble, Master with Reverb, Master Volume
– I/O’s: Guitar input, Microphone input(XLR), Headphone out, Aux input
– Cabinet: Closed back w / Tilt up System