Roland TD17KV Electronic Drum Kit includes MDS-COM Stand
Sounds, pads, and features inspired by the toast of Roland’s V-Drums collection position the value-packed TD-17KV squarely in pro territory. At the heart of this kit is the TD-17 module, with a sound engine and 50 preset drum kits built around Roland’s flagship TD-50. User-importable drum sounds take advantage of your ever-expanding sound libraries. And wireless Bluetooth support for music and MIDI streamline practice, jamming, and song building. New for the TD-17KV is Roland’s 12″ dual-trigger PDX-12 snare pad with two-ply tuneable mesh head and the dynamic KD-10 kick tower. A trio of mesh-headed 8″ toms, two 12″ cymbals, and a 10″ hi-hat with foot controller complete the package.
Sounds and FX engine based on Roland’s flagship TD-50
50 preset kits and 310 drum/percussion sounds inspired by the V-Drums TD-50 equip the TD-17 sound module for virtually any style, from world music to EDM and metal. User sounds can be imported as WAV files via SD/HC card — a first for a V-Drums module at this level — and saved to any of 50 user kits, as well as blended with stock kits and further edited using the TD-17’s powerful processing and effects engine, which includes virtual tuning and muffling, virtual snare tension, compression, EQ, reverb, and more.
An onboard Bluetooth 4.2 transceiver gives the TD-17 the edge for practice and recording. Stream music from your phone to the module wirelessly, without cables, and play along to your heart’s content. When you’re ready to bottle that inspiration, the TD-17 also features MIDI over Bluetooth to send MIDI note values out to a compatible device. Audio/MIDI over USB and a traditional 5-pin MIDI output are also available.
Roland TD-17KV 5-piece Electronic Drum Kit Features:
- Sounds, pads, and features inspired by Roland’s top-level V-Drums
- 50 kits + 310 drums/percussion sounds inspired by the flagship TD-50
- Tuneable mesh pads deliver a custom playing response
- Weight-optimized cymbals swing and sway like the real thing
- 12″ PDX-12 snare pad is a smooth transition from acoustic snares
- KD-10 kick pad is stable and dynamic
- Importable drum samples via SD/HC card (not included); can be saved to 50 user kits
- Virtual tuning, muffling, strainer tension, and snare buzz
- Adjustable reverb, compression, and EQ per pad
- Global bass and treble controls
- Onboard Bluetooth 4.2 transceiver — streams music from your phone or sends MIDI data out
- MIDI over USB and 5-pin output — trigger virtual instruments within your DAW
- Audio over USB — capture pre-mixed audio for song building and safekeeping
- Multi-pin cable harness included — inputs for Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, and Hi-Hat Control
- Two additional 1/4″ dual-trigger inputs — inputs for Crash2 and Aux
- Includes MDS-Compact drum stand