What is the Shure CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone best suited to?
Precision-engineered for years of use in any Shure wireless systems, its compact size is ideal for presenting situations where visibility is a major concern. The unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior source quality and vocal reproduction.
The Centraverse Lavalier (CVL) offers convenience and performance in an easy-to-use clip-on cardioid condenser microphone that features simple, no-nonsense setup made for presenting professionals.
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibility
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows for hands-free use, perfect for presenters
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance